Monday, August 5, 2013

Roller Blading in the Living Room

"Can I roller blade in the living room?"

I've had interesting conversations with our kids, but that was a new one to me. We have two more kids than usual under the roof just now. Their older siblings and parents are installing cabinets in Minnesota's Twin Cities area. They're an active lot, so I had the impression that there were four of them last night, and that's another topic.

The roller blade and living room question came up this morning. After discussing the matter with our visitor and my son, we decided that the living room was a bit small for that activity, and that the driveway and sidewalks offered a superior venue. Not that we used quite those terms, of course.

It's nice, having new experiences like that.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir